Welcome all!

Hi all! Welcome to the humble Lemon Blossom blog. If you don’t already know, Lemon Blossom is a flower. As the saying goes, “Say it with flowers!” And indeed, I am saying let’s be happy and be loved for Lemon Blossom means “I promise to be true in love!”

This blog is specially created to present you happy things to us ladies. Many things could make a lady happy and I believe handbags are one of them. Some of them are expensive of luxurious brands, and some are nice yet affordable.

So I present to you affordable handbags. Some are simple, some are chick but I promise to make it affordable so you could enjoy handbags without burning a hole in your pocket.

If you like what you see, do place your order via email at lemon.blossom7@gmail.com or SMS me at 019-225 3010. Just a note, delivery of a product is upon confirmation of your payment. Cheerio!

25 June 2010

Clutch purse with funky studs ~brown~


*comes with a detachable metal string
*non-zip
*available in brown and black
RM85.00